How to go Legoland From Singapore (5 Way To Show You)
Looking for something marvellous for having recreation with friends and family? And Want To enjoy your Short Weekend? LEGOLAND Malaysia is a perfect choice!
LEGOLAND MALAYSIA which has opened on 15 September 2012 in Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia. No doubt LEGOLAND Malaysia is the 6th LEGOLAND that has been built in the world and very first time in Asia.
And Now We compile a comprehensive Transport guide from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia and also the info below will positively assist you in different way.
Below are 5 different travelling methods for you.
Choose the one that best suited you!
- MPV Private Car Transportation Service/ Private MPV Taxi From Singapore To Legoland Malaysia
- Coach / Bus Tour Company
- Public Bus
- Singapore to Malaysia Taxi
Option 1: MPV Private Car Transportation Service/ Private MPV Taxi From Singapore To Legoland Malaysia (Highly recommended!)
For those who never use MPV private car services before, this service is voted as the easiest and most convenient way to Legoland Malaysia.
MPVTRANSPORT MPV private car services Will pick you up any point of Singapore and bring you to LEGOLAND MALAYSIA.
While riding with MPV Private Car Services, you only need to relax and trust their services. The company will get everything settled. your safety is absolutely guaranteed while riding with them.
Recommend For Families with small children and/or elderly; and People who seek for relax, comfortable and stress-free ride.
WHY CHOOSE MPVTRANSPORT Private Car Services
- Shortest travel time at lowest cost (Reduce travel time for 1-2 hours ) .Pick up any Place and any Time From Singapore and bring you directly to LEGOLAND Malaysia in 45 – 90 minutes (depending on traffic conditions).
- No need to get off from vehicle to clear immigration. No need to disembark with luggage at each customs.
- Rates are charged per vehicle. So, you pay lesser if travelling with more people. If travel with more than 4 people, the price is cheaper than taking public transport.
- Comfortable and spacious fleets ,Well-maintained, safety is ensured. Large luggage capacity, Ample legroom.
- Punctual drivers (Always reach early)
- Non-sharing ride (Travel in privacy)
- No extra and No hidden Charge. ALL price was List out.
- No Booking fee required. Pay The Cash To Driver ( Travel Day)
- Not impose any cancellation fee but would appreciate if you could inform at least 1 – 2 days before your travelling date for any Cancellations and Changing Travel Detail.
MPV Type and Price Range
- Toyota Innova
- Toyota Alphard
- Hyundai Starex
HOW TO BOOK WITH MPVTRANSPORT
HOW TO BOOK ? Click Here
For More Other Malaysia Destination Price For MPVTRANSPORT you may check Here
Option 2 : Coach / Bus Tour Company
If you Travel less than 4 people and you want to reach Legoland by the early morning. And on a budget. Coach is the best choice for you.
Coach are Faster than taking public bus, And You No Need To change Other transport. It Will Brings you directly to Legoland Malaysia.
For Your info once you reach Singapore custom for the custom clearance, passengers need to come down the bus without unloading their luggage at Singapore custom. After clearing Singapore custom, passengers board the same bus again to proceed to Malaysia custom. At Malaysia custom, passengers need to get down again for custom clearance and carry all your luggage and belonging for security check . It usually takes about an hour from Singapore to post Malaysia Custom.
Here, We list out 3 Coach/Bus Tour Company for your convenience.
WTS Travel & Tours
WTS Travel & Tours Singapore To Legoland Coach Schedule
Departure Point: Singapore Flyer, Big Box (Jurong East)
Departure Time For Singapore Flyer: 9am, 10.30am
Departure Time For Big Box (Jurong East): 9.30am, 11am
Arrival Point : Legoland Malaysia
Return Time From Legoland : 5.15pm , 6.45pm
WTS Travel & Tours Only Server Round Trip Services. And They also Selling legoland ticket. So You Can Direct purchase legoland ticket from them.
If you only taking Coach without purchase ticket from them. The Price Start From
- 24SGD,26SGD,28SGD/Per Person
If you Taking Coach And Purchase Water Park Ticket. The Price Start From
- Adult 60SGD,62SGD,64SGD
- Child and Senior Citizen 53SGD，55SGD，57SGD
If you Taking Coach And Purchase Theme Park Ticket. The Price Start From
- Adult 78SGD,80SGD,82SGD
- Child and Senior Citizen 68SGD，70SGD，72SGD
If you Taking Coach And Purchase Theme Park + Water Park Ticket . The price Start From
- Adult 92SGD,94SGD,96SGD
- Child and Senior Citizen 78SGD，80SGD，82SGD
How To Book With WTS Travel & Tours
You May Go They Officially Website to book. Here is Website www.wtstravel.com.sg
Any more question or More about WTS Travel & Tours. You May just contact them
WTS Travel Hotline: 6466 8558
2 Superior Coach & Tour
Superior Coach & Tour Singapore To Legoland Coach Schedule
Departure Point : Singapore (Lavender MRT)
Departure Time : Monday to Friday (9am), Saturday and Sunday (8.30am)
Arrival Point : Legoland Malaysia
Return Time From Legoland : 5.30PM
Price Rate(Single trip): Monday to Friday 12SGD ,Saturday and Sunday 13SGD
How To Book With Superior Coach & Tour
Online booking is available at busonlineticket.com. Booking Fee For single Trip is 0,60SGD charge.
3 Starmart Express
Starmart Express Singapore To Legoland Coach Schedule
Departure Point : Golden Mile Tower, Boon Lay
Departure Time of Golden Mile Tower : 6.30am , 11.30am , 3.30pm , 7pm
Departure Time of Boon Lay : 7am , 12pm , 4pm ,7.30pm
Arrival Point : Legoland Malaysia
Take Note For Starmart Express Don’t have Return Bus To singapore.
Price Rate : If you taking early morning 6.30am and 7am Bus. The Price was Just 10Sgd per person. After that will be 13Sgd.
How To Book With Starmart Express
Online booking is available at www.starmartbus.com
Disadvantage for coach service. You only can go back singapore by evening time. All coach Departing from legoland to singapore are evening time. So after you check out hotel. Where you have been???
Option 3 : Public Bus From Singapore To Legoland Malaysia
Unfortunately that is not any public bus from singapore direct to legoland malaysia. If you not rushing time and on a budget. This is one of the cheapest way to reach legoland. But you have to spend a lot of time on your journey.
Anyway If you taking public bus. You have to reach malaysia first. So got 9 Place Can take Bus to Malaysia Custom ( Woodland checkpoint or Tuas Second Link)
Bus To Woodland Check Point (7 Place)
For Your info you have Once you reach Singapore and Malaysia custom you have to disembark twice. So mean you have Repeating actions of bringing luggage up and down from the bus and immigration building for the clearance. Woodland Checkpoint most of the time is jam. Clearing customs and waiting bus time may take up 2 to 3 hours during peak season.
Inconvenient when you’re travel with elderly people or with your children.
After You Clear Malaysia Custom you have to Walk about 300m to JB Sentral. Find The Bus Causeway Link No. LM1. This is only One from JB Sentral to Legoland Bus.
Causeway Link No. LM1 Departure Time and Bus Fare
- Monday to Thursday: Bus departures at 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm, 5:00pm, 6:30pm.
- Friday to Sunday & Public Holiday: Bus departures at 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm.
- Frequency: 60-90 minutes
- Bus fare: RM5.40
Bus To Tuas Second Link ( 2 Place)
As usual even You From Second Link. You Still have to disembark twice and Repeating actions of bringing luggage up and down from the bus.
For Your Info More buses are travelling through Causeway compared to Second Link. But It will More Bus From Second Link To Legoland
But If You Travel Via Second Link Will Reach Legoland Faster Than Via Woodland Causeway
Bus From Second Link To LEGOLAND
1) Bus No. JPO2
- Departure Time: 8.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm, 5.30pm
- Bus fare: RM6
- Operates daily
2) Bus No. SL1
- Departure Time: 9.00am, 10.30am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.30pm, 6.00pm, 7.30pm.
- Bus fare: RM2
- Operates only on Weekends and Public Holidays
3) Bus No. CW7L
- Departure Time: 5.20am – 9.20pm (every 20-30min)
- Bus fare: 4SGD
- Operates daily
Total Of Journey time include Custom declare at least you have to use 3-4hour. If you stuck in custom… It will be More than 5-6 hour. This could spoil your travel mood because you could not reach Legoland Malaysia early. So Think Twice Before You Choose This Option To travel Legoland.
Option 4 Singapore to Malaysia Taxi
For This option. Unfortunately that is no Direct Taxi to Legoland. You Have to Travel From Your Singapore House to Ban San St first. Which Is beside Queen Street Bus Terminal.
After That You Have to take a Malaysia Taxi ( Yellow Color)(Condition Still ok ok only）. OnlyThis Type Taxi allow to Bring you To Malaysia.(Regular Singapore taxis such as SMRT or Comfort are NOT allowed to cross into Malaysia. They can only go to the exit border on the Singapore side.)
Taxi will via Woodlands Checkpoint to Reach Malaysia Kota Raya.
Taking Singapore-Malaysia taxi. You No need to get off from vehicle to clear immigration. No need to disembark with luggage at Singapore and Malaysia customs.
Price for Taxi services From Singapore to Kota Raya Taxi Terminal: SGD$12 per person( Share Car) or SGD$48 per vehicle. If You Share Car With other people. You Have to Wait For Car Full, The Driver Only Will Start move. limited to 4 passengers per taxi. If you Travel More Than 4 people. You have to ask for 2 Taxi.
Once You Reach Kota Raya. You Have to Take A Malaysia Local Taxi or Uber to Legoland Malaysia. The Taxi Fare From Kota Raya To Legoland in around RM30-RM50. Depend On Your Luck ( Sometime Malaysia Taxi Never Run The meter ). So For Advise Just using Uber Is better to use Malaysia Local Taxi . Its Quite Troublesome Travel With This Way too. So think twice before you using this option.
Option 5 Driving Your Own Car
If you Driving From Singapore to Legoland. You Not Need to spend time waiting for arrival of public transport. You can easily travel to Other Place Beside The Legoland. Otherwise You have to Call Local Taxi.
But If you Driving during Peak Season/hour. Usually You Will Susceptible to traffic jams during peak hours. You would be tiring.
Anyway Before You Driving To Legoland Some tips FOR you.
- Singapore-registered motor vehicle Please Carry a printout of vehicle’s road tax validity and insurance certificate in vehicles.
- If you are departing from Singapore in a Singapore-registered motor vehicle, the vehicle’s motor fuel supply tank must be at least three-quarter tank full. Otherwise fined up to S$500. The driver must turn back to Singapore to fill the vehicle’s fuel supply tank to at least three-quarter full before the vehicle is allowed to leave Singapore.
- Via Tuas Second LINK ( Nearest And Faster way to reach Legoland)
- Make sure you have CEPAS card issued by Transitlink , AutoPass , NETS, Ezlink Has Enough Credit. Toll fee for car leaving Singapore: SGD$3.20 per car.
- Once you reach Malaysia Custom . You Need a highway toll card “Touch’n’Go” To Pay The vehicle entry permit (VEP) which is cost RM20. Otherwise, buy toll card with reload of RM30 at any toll booths available.
- The speed limit on the Malaysia highway is just only 110km/hr. From Second link To Legoland is not any Traffic camera. But Most of the time traffic Police Will Hide And Take Picture. SO don speed up.
Adviser For Driver. Before You Start Your trip. Please Check The Custom Traffic to avoid The Jam. You May visit onemotoring to check causeway/tuas second link traffic .
LEGOLAND Parking Charges
Zone 1 & 2 Parking
Parking fee is RM10 per entry (Car parks are available next to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort).
Annual Pass Holders – Parking Charges
Please approach our Guest Service Counter at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort request for free parking voucher by presenting your valid Annual Pass.
Whatever your travel Option, make sure to pack your passports and Identity Cards if you are traveling from Singapore.AND If you Need A Visa. Please Remember to Print Out.
We hope this review on transport options from Singapore to LEGOLAND Malaysia has been helpful.
You May Like More About Legoland